Saturday 20 July 2013

Mistletoe

Hello my crafty friends. Yet another glorious day has passed. I'm not overly keen on the idea of thunder storms during the coming week, they are most definitely NOT my favourite thing, so I shall be keeping my fingers firmly crossed that they pass us!!

Anyway enough about the weather and on to my card. I am still dabbling with christmas cards at the moment and again used several different challenge themes as inspiration to create this.......


The image is from Digistamp Boutique and I coloured the cute mice with my Promarkers. The papers are digis from Nitwit Collection. I added some bling and sparkles in the form of gems and some stardust stickles and there you have it ready for the following challenges

Creative Corner #28 - Let it sparkle
Winter Wonderland -  A boy and a girl
Stampin' for the weekend - Sparkle and bling
Sweet Stampin' - What Christmas in July!?
Anything Goes #97 - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting xx

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and fabulous colours
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Oh such a cutie, lovely image and such an effective layout. hugs! Mojca

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a lovely couple just wonderful and thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Karon said...

Fabulous papers and love the image, so cute! TFS

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
lovely card. such a cutie image.
Good luck in the challenges.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Annette said...

Beautiful Christmas card Sarah. Love it.
Annette
xx

Eileen said...

Awwwwww such a cute image Sarah. Great colouring and love the colours and papers you have used
Eileen x

Kim said...

So cute, what a fun image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Tracey T said...

These sweet mice make a very cute Christmas card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Janine said...

What a super cute Christmas card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

mixamatoasties said...

Such a sweet card. Love their furry hats.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous colours and love this image - so cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x