Thursday 5 June 2014

Lumps and bumps we DO want to see...embossing!!

Happy Thursday...nearly the weekend but first a new challenge at 

As You Like It and the clue is in the title....emboss it!!

Remember to tell us WHY the embossing type you choose is your favourite.


Our sponsor is Lee Hillustrations and I used the lovely Girl with Flower, coloured with Promarkers. Isn't she pretty!? To enhance that prettiness I used a spotty embossing folder to create a CAS card which has interest but simplicity. The daisy die was part of my spend from Squirrel's Candy voucher (thanks again!!) and a perfect little addition to the sentiment and tag .

We are off to play here...

Crafty Catz #233 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #115 - Outdoors
Crafting from the heart ~21 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Perfectly Pink

Bye for now, I'll be back in a bit with another spotty creation!! xx










17 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A really pretty card.

Love how your embossing matches your the dress on your cute image!

Great layout too.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Jane Savage said...

Such a pretty card, Sarah! The embossing looks fab! I’ve seen these images about and they are so cute I need to get me some methinks! xx

Janice said...

I wondered where you were going with this title Sarah! Love your super embossed card and that sweet daisy and sentiment tag - a good bit of shopping there, Jx

Janette said...

Your card is so sweet, very pretty and love the design...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun, loving these LH images, and that daisy was money well spent, it looks fab (and it's my fave flower, so good choice). Hugs xx

Laine said...

This is so very cute Sarah. Lovely image, colour palette and fabulous detail.
Laine
xx

Laine said...

This is lovely Sarah. Sweet image and stunning detail.
Laine
xx

Annette said...

Your card is lovely Sarah, I love your girlie and the embossing is fab..

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the sweet image, pretty pink embossing and beautiful daisy.
Sue xx

nnalorac said...

She's such a cutie, wish I had used the images, need to take a deep breath and colour lol!! Looks like a visit to her shop. Carolxx

carol said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossing .thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Anonymous said...

hunny this is also a gorgeous card LOVE the way you have coloured her shes super cute! hugs me x

Lisa xx said...

oh this is so sweet Sarah, I love the simplicity of the design and what a cute image xx

Zw@@n said...

So very very cute, Sarah. I love your colouring and lay-out. Luv, Wilma

Judith said...

This is so pretty Sarah I love the little cut out corner -a great original design! hugs Judith x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous delicate colours and your image is delightful. Thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge.

Mary Lou said...

Awww Sarah...SWEET...SIMPLE...But so Dern Cute!!!!!!! Adorable image!! So glad you shared with us at Fussy and Fancy.....Good luck!!!
Hugs