Friday 30 December 2016

Happy Day

Hello friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I can't believe that it's all over and we are running headlong into 2017. With that in mind I am here to share my last bit of Sasayaki Glitter inspiration for 2016. This time in the shape of Happy Day


As her name suggests I used really bright and happy colours by way of a new Lawn Fawn paper pad. She was coloured with Promarkers to match. I found some suitably matched coloured gems in my stash and unwrapped a die that has been sat in my unused pile for...ahem...years!! Better late than never!! While I am here I would like to wish you all a healthy and happy New Year and thank you for your continued support over the last one. 
 I have three resolutions, which I suspect will sound familiar to every single one of you!!

1)I will try to spend more time here next year.
2) Spend less money on crafty stash (yeah right!!) and
3) Use  what I already have or find a new home for it.

 I will let you know how that goes!!

Anyway, see you again on New Year's Day xx


17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hee hee...Happy New Year to you Sarah and good luck with the resolutions..love your sweet card and sweet image..the papers are fabulous, love the colours and what a great sentiment die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Laine said...

So bright and cheering Sarah. Love those papers. Happy New Year to you and yours!
Laine
xx

*Vicki* said...

I love the crooked smile on her face!! So sweet and the colors are fun and happy too!! Such a great card Sarah! Best wishes for a happy, healthy and creative New Year friend! HUGS

MELODY JACOB said...

nice one
Happy Last Friday of the year
http://www.melodyjacob.com/2016/12/new-years-eve-outfit-ideas-boxing-day.html

meg said...

Great card Sarah, lovely bright colours and a smashing sentiment, All the Best for 2017 Meg xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sarah, a sweet image and lovely papers.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

Veerle said...

So very cute Sarah, like your pretty card a lot.
Hugs Veerle x

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card and a sweet image.
Happy New Year! x

Sue said...

Really cute card Sarah and hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year! huggles Sue xxxxx

Carol S. said...

Love your resolutions! I have so many stamps unused and have just ordered 98 more!!! So mine is to use the unused ones first! At leaast I have 12 months to do it!Lol! Your card is so cute and the image is adorable. Beautifully coloured too. So Happy New Year and happy crafting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous designed card and wishing you A hAPPy New Year...xx{aNNie}

Debra K. said...

What a cute card Sarah! You've matched her colours to the paper perfectly and I love the gems you've used. I think I have the same New Year resolutions as you plus to start making Christmas cards in January! Debra x

Lisa xx said...

how lovely, what a pretty and cheerful card!

wishing you and yours a very Happy and Peaceful New Year xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Your card is lovely Sarah. I always think that checks give a card such a clean look. The image is super sweet and I love the vibrant colours that you've used. I had to laugh at your three resolutions. I bet there isn't a crafter among us who doesn't share them lol! I tidy things up but then can't throw anything away......just in case I might need it later. I have lots of unused stamps which I'm sure I will use one day but then I have to buy more. I've come to the conclusion that it's a form of illness which I have to accept isn't going to go away ;). I hope you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year, and please keep us posted as to how the resolutions go! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Sarah - hope it is very happy and peaceful for you. Sorry to read you had a migraine on Christmas Eve - couldn't come at a worse time could it. Hope the big day was better though. Your card is gorgeous - love the bright,happy colours - hugs - Michelle x

Annette said...

Beautiful card hun, and I love the sentiment die. I'm with you on the resolutions. It's 13 hours in and I haven't broken any of mine. Yet. xx

Lynne in NI said...

She's a cutie, love your new sentiment die. Good luck with your resolutions ;)