Thursday 28 December 2017

Lady Bell loves coffee

Hello everyone.

 I hope you are all well and had a happy Christmas. We enjoyed having the family here and our Granddaughters Mollie had some lovely presents for her first Christmas.
Anyway, I am here to share  little bit of inspiration for 



I am ashamed to say it is a week late....ooops!! I am sure that as it's the season of goodwill that I will be forgiven though.

As a coffee drinker, I absolutely love this image, such fun! She was coloured with Promarkers to match the brilliant paper that I found in my scrap box and my frilly frame die was put to use again, I think I have made more use of this die set than any other in my massive  modest collection!!

While I am here I would like to wish you and your loved knes
Good health and happiness in 2018.

Thank you for your continued support, it is much appreciated xx

Some challenges

Crafty Gals Corner #155 - Anything Goes 
I love Promarkers #349 - Anything Goes






14 comments:

Annette said...

Perfect for a coffee lover Sarah, make mine a latte please!!! She's fab. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the shaped card and fabulous papers Sarah, perfect for this wonderful image.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great image, fun card

Debbie said...

Hi dearie, I'm so glad you had a lovely Christmas, it sounds like you had lots of fun with the family. Wow your card is so funky and beautiful. Loving the backing paper and such a fun image. Beautifully coloured too. Here's to a great new year. Hugs xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, happy new year x

KandA said...

Super card and such a great fun image. Glad you enjoyed your christmas xx

Lynne in NI said...

Ha bet you have a 'modest' stash of DP too! You always seem to have a perfect match for your image!
Glad you had fun with the family for Xmas, bet Mollie is getting big already.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, a lovely image and perfect papers.
Wishing you and your family a very happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a super card for a coffee lover. Hope little Mollie enjoyed her first Christmas. Wishing you a Happy and Crafty New Year... Megan

meg said...

love the bright colours in the paper and your beautifully coloured image.

Unknown said...

Great card, love the paper and the image is fab too
Hugs Kaz xx

Janice said...

Love it Sarah, and this year I hope to make my first purchase from Sasayaki,they have some beauties! Jx

Brenda said...

Sarah, I love her! She is so worth the wait, hadn't noticed her until now and you have gone and made me put her on my wishlist =} That paper is perfect, love everything about this card.

CraftyLyn said...

Sarah,this is a really cute card ,love the image and the paper's are great really fun and bright,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.